Wednesday, May 22, 2013

the second interview part 3

They drove to a private airport and pulled up to a sleek private jet. As the door opened, he stood there with his hand offered to her. She took it and climbed out. “I will travel with you to your destination.” His voice disconnected. “Thank you. Where is my destination?” she asks quizzically .”France to the summer home. He is preparing his horses for the Derby.” She boarded the plane and looked around. One word came to her mind 'elegance' her protector showed her to a seat and buckled her in. He then sat across the table from her. She could not help to notice how every part of him was covered in leather and latex or that mask. She found it erotic and mysterious that the man that just fucked her she knew nothing about. “So tell me do you like it when a man binds you?” his voice dark and sensuous. “Yes I like bondage if it is done right and you did an okay job.” her voice cracking slightly reveling the fact that she loved the work he did on her. “What about knife play? Have you ever experienced that?” her eyes grew wide at the suggestion. “I cut myself for a while, I never though of doing it during sex.” Her voice had a slight tinge of excitement to it. He stood and poured a glass of wine and offered it to her. “What fantasies are you wanting to explore with your Sir?” her mind raced at the question. “there are a lot of them.” she responded quickly. “Anything specific?” he inquired further. She stared into the shaded lens of the mask. “Why do you want to know?” Her voice playful but skeptical. “I was thinking, it is a long flight perhaps we could play some more. I wanted to have something special for you to remember me by.” She cocked an eyebrow at him, “You got to use my body because Sir allowed you to.” he paused for a moment and then said, “I was under the impression you had not been claimed yet. Is this accurate?” She took a deep breath and replied, “Yes, he has yet to claim me. But the things that he is doing for me makes me his, to me anyway.” He leaned closer to her and said, “So that means you are not his officially. Therefore, I would like to have some more of your fruit.” She blushed deeply, as she thought of a response she licked her lips lightly. “Why should I allow you to have another taste?” Her question more of a challenge than anything. His hand comes up and caresses her cheek, “Because perhaps you would find me a better choice than your Sir.” She leaned into the caress the feel of the movement and the way he hooked his fingers under her jawline reminded her of Sir. She pulled back suddenly. “No there is not better choice than him. I want and I need what he gives me. Not the money but the true feeling of belonging him and no one else. That is what I need. I doubt you could offer that.” He smiles under the mask, “Well you could always test me.” he suggests while removing a blindfold from the duffel bag he has been carrying. “Let me play with you a bit longer you will enjoy it tremendously. I promise” She looks at him and the blindfold hanging from his fingers for a long moment, her breath caught in her lungs. She bites her lip to distract herself from the lust building inside her. She knew she was wet with desire. This man knew how to entice her. She wondered if every man in the lifestyle was like this. If so she was doomed. He laid the blindfold out on the table close to her hand and leaned back in the seat. “I will never force you, I hope you know that.” He looks out the window. “Once I was like you, I was new to the lifestyle. I was taunted and teased with the sexual aspects of women and their ability for work my mind and body into a frenzy with just a look or a touch.” he drummed his fingers, “Sometimes I wish I would have taken a few of them up on their offer. Now I will never know what they where like.” he fell silent for a long time. She just stared at him wondering what would she miss out on. He mind raced thinking of the debaucheries he could do to her on the remainder of the trip. She squirmed in her seat a little. Then she slowly picked up the blindfold and placed it over her eyes. In a whisper she said, “Take me as you want, but please to not make me release what I have been holding on to for the man I need.” he looked back at her and said “Very well. I promise what you are holding for him will be his and his alone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment